Covenant Community Care has limited Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines for patients (as of Monday, June 14th). Please call your specific clinic for information on availability. Covenant Community Care does not currently have Moderna or Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine.
If you are a patient who is immune-compromised and looking for your additional dose of Moderna – it is not currently available at the clinic – please check with your local pharmacy or vaccinefinder.gov.
In addition, COVID-19 Vaccine locations are listed here.
Please call our clinics for more information on availability and eligibility in signing up to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. You can find our clinic hours and phone numbers here.
COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Recommendations
It is now recommended that everyone 18 years and older receive a Booster of the Covid-19 Vaccine.
What You Need to Know Regarding the Most Recent CDC Recommendation for Boosters
A single COVID-19 booster dose after completion of a primary series is recommended for the following:
- Recipients of an mRNA primary series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna):
- People aged ≥50 years and residents aged ≥18 years in long-term care settings should receive a single COVID-19 vaccine booster dose (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, or Janssen) ≥6 months after completion of their primary mRNA vaccine series.
- All other persons aged ≥18 years may receive a single COVID-19 vaccine booster dose (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, or Janssen) ≥6 months after completion of their primary mRNA vaccine series based on their individual benefits and risks.
- People aged ≥18 years who received a Janssen primary series should receive a single COVID-19 vaccine booster dose (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, or Janssen) ≥2 months after their Janssen primary dose.
- Currently, a booster dose is not recommended in people aged <18 years.
For the most current information, please visit Michigan.gov/Coronavirus.