Miles for Meaning – March 2022
This March, our organization will be competing for a $30,000 donation in the Miles For Meaning event on the Kilter app. In this event, you’ll track your miles every day over the course of a month on an interactive leaderboard, earn awesome prizes, and fundraise to support our mission!
Learn more about the Miles For Meaning event here.
How do I get involved? It’s easy!
- Download the Kilter app (iOS/Android)
- Create your account, complete your profile, & connect your devices
- Visit EVENTS (bottom left) and locate the Miles For Meaning campaign in EXPLORE
- Click join & search our team: Covenant Community Care
- Start logging miles in March!
During the event, you’ll track your miles every day, and compete on an interactive leaderboard to help us hit our goal and take home the grand prize.
The best part is, anyone can do it! No matter where you are or your physical abilities, Kilter is the most inclusive activity-based engagement platform for good. In this event, you can log your miles with your favorite trackers and earn points for any of the following methods:
- Logged Runs, Walks, and Hikes
- Logged Bike Rides
IMPORTANT: To successfully track your mileage, you must start and end a workout in one of the approved tracking apps. Following your workout activity, your data will automatically sync to the Kilter app and apply points toward your team score based on your total mileage. Learn how to record your activities here so all your miles count!
Help us raise money to support our mission!
- Request support from your friends & family who want to see you hit your goals! Use Kilter’s FUNDRAISE button to ask people to donate based on your achievements.
- You can donate yourself to add to your personal, team, and overall event fundraising total right through the Kilter app! 100% of your contributions will be donated to us.
Thank you for your support. We can’t wait for you to join our team!
If you have any questions, reach out to email@example.com
More on the Event:
Watch their platform tutorial for the event here.