Table of Contents
Even in the most difficult times, our mission remains: to show and share the love of God, as seen in the good news of Jesus Christ, by providing integrated, affordable, quality health care to those who need it most. We are committed to continuing to advance that mission throughout this outbreak.
To bring you the highest quality, integrated care, Covenant Community Care is now offering telehealth visits at all of our locations for primary care, OB, dental, behavioral health and recovery center services.
Telehealth is best done by real-time face-to-face video. This can be done with a phone, laptop, tablet, or desktop that has a camera. You can access your provider’s virtual waiting room through your provider-specific URL. You will get this by text, email, or portal message prior to your appointment. Or you can go directly to our doxy.me landing page at covenantcare.doxy.me and select your provider from the drop-down. This is a HIPPA-compliant platform, so your information is secure.
Please contact your primary care provider’s office if you have questions about scheduling or coordinating your healthcare needs.
Virtual Waiting Room
If this is an emergency, call 911
Covenant Community Care has created a virtual waiting room for consultation with a provider for the public to access COVID-19 testing. If a COVID-19 test is ordered by the provider, you will be scheduled an appointment at the Michigan State Fairgrounds for drive-thru testing.
- Wayne, Oakland or Detroit County resident
- Insurance not required
What You Need
Please be ready to provide your name, date of birth, legal sex, address, phone number, and insurance information (if applicable).
Your call will be answered in the order it was received. We cannot guarantee that all calls can be addressed today, but we will do our best to keep you updated.
You will be sent a consent form to review while you wait.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am-2pm
Updates from Our Team
- Meridian and Samsung Donate Smartphone Devices to Assist Patients in Accessing Telehealth ServicesMeridian and Centene, in collaboration with Samsung, will provide 425 Samsung Galaxy A10e smartphones, with 90 days of free wireless service, to select health care centers. Meridian will supply local healthcare providers with Samsung Galaxy A10e smartphones to provide to patients who would not otherwise have access to healthcare services virtually. “We are thankful for … Read more
- Mobile Dental Team COVID-19 Update
- What to expect at my in-person appointmentCovenant Community Care is dedicated to your safety and providing the highest quality healthcare. While we continue to offer telehealth services, there are needs that require in-office care. We are ready to see you. Covenant closely follows the latest guidelines and executive orders for keeping employees, patients, and the community safe. Reviewing what to expect … Read more
- Covenant Re-Opens for In-Person Services
- COVID-19: Pregnancy Center Update by Rachel Lossing, RN – Nurse Clinic Manager"At the Pregnancy Center we are continuing to provide pregnancy care to all our patients. We have modified our care so that we are able to do basic care via telehealth for the majority of their care. Patients only come to the clinic at certain points during their pregnancy so as to prevent our patients … Read more
Information & Resources
We will keep a running list of resources for patients and the general public on this page.
Coronavirus Hotline: (800) 592-4784
Detroit Medical Center
After Hours Hotline: (888) DMC-3370
Detroit Health Department
Health Care Workers Hotline: (313) 876-4000
Oakland County Health Department
Nurse On-Call: (800) 848-5533