COVID-19 Vaccine Update (6.10.21)
Covenant Community Care will have limited Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines for patients starting Monday, June 14th. Please call your specific clinic for information on availability. The CDC, as of May 12, now recommends Pfizer for everyone ages 12 and up.
We are offering Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine at all clinics. Our Michigan Avenue clinic is also offering Moderna vaccine.
Please call our clinics for more information on availability and eligibility in signing up to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. You can find our clinic hours and phone numbers here. We are now only vaccinating individuals based on state eligibility criteria.
COMMUNITY MEMBERS (NON-COVENANT PATIENTS):
Please fill out our COVID-19 Vaccine Interest form. Once vaccines become available, we will contact you from this list.
In addition, you can find local COVID-19 vaccine sites listed below.
COVID-19 Vaccine Locations
Michigan Residents who don’t have access to the internet or who need assistance navigating the vaccine scheduling process can call the COVID-19 Hotline at 888-535-6136 (press 1) Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Here are some places you can contact to determine if you are eligible and able to receive the vaccine from them at this time.
Please note most County Health Departments are ONLY vaccinating those people who live in or work in that county.
VaccineFinder helps you find clinics, pharmacies, and other locations that offer COVID-19 vaccines in the United States. Find COVID-19 vaccines in your area here: VaccineFinder – Search for COVID-19 vaccine locations
State of Michigan
Find your local health department’s COVID-19 vaccine information and locations on Michigan’s website here: Coronavirus – Vaccine Locations (michigan.gov)
City of Detroit Health Department
The Detroit Health Department is vaccinating residents aged 12 and older. Text 313-217-3732 to find a location. Learn more: COVID-19 Vaccine | City of Detroit (detroitmi.gov)
Wayne County Health Department
All Michigan residents aged 12 and older are now eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine. All residents aged 18 and older are also eligible to receive either the Moderna or Johnson & Johnson vaccines. Residents can schedule appointments through their hospital group, other vaccine providers, or by calling 1-866-610-3885 for an appointment at a Wayne County COVID-19 vaccine clinic. Transportation assistance is also available.
Find Community Vaccine clinics and providers in Wayne County on their website: Vaccination | COVID-19 Resources (waynecounty.com)
Macomb County Health Department
New vaccination appointments will be made available 24/7 at www.macombgov.org/covidvaccine with new appointments added on a daily basis. Eligible individuals are encouraged to check the system frequently, as changes and additions are made in real time.
Oakland County Health Department
All Oakland County residents aged 12 and older are now eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
Oakland County now offers Save Your Spot Community Clinics. Set an appointment online or simply walk-in to receive a vaccine. There are no barriers to getting the vaccine and more places than ever to find a shot, including local pharmacies and health care providers.
Do you need help scheduling an appointment in another language? Call 800-848-5533.
Find a location: Get Vaccinated – COVID-19 Vaccine Hub (oaklandcountyvaccine.com)
COVID-19 vaccinations are now available for individuals aged 12 and older at Meijer for walk-in or by appointment. Text “Covid” to 75049 to schedule an appointment or register online. Learn more: Meijer | Vaccine
The Detroit Medical Center is now able to offer COVID-19 vaccinations to people 16 years of age and older. Register online here: COVID-19 Vaccine Request (dmc.org)
Vaccines are available for individuals aged 12 and older. Call 800-592-4784 to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine with Beaumont or view hours for walk-in vaccines on their website: COVID-19 Vaccine Information & Updates | Coronavirus | Beaumont Health
Schedule an appointment for a free COVID-19 vaccine in select stores. Same-day appointments available. Individuals 12 and older are eligible. Learn more: COVID Vaccine – Walk In COVID 19 Vaccine & Vaccine Schedule | CVS Pharmacy
The COVID-19 vaccine is now available for individuals aged 12 and older in select Kroger locations. Register here: Kroger – COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments – Schedule Now
Rite Aid Pharmacy
State and local jurisdiction qualifications determine if you are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine at Rite-Aid. Register here: Schedule A COVID-19 Vaccine Near You | Rite Aid
St. Joseph Mercy
Vaccine appointments for eligible categories may be available but supplies are limited. Register online: Schedule COVID-19 Vaccine | Saint Joseph Mercy Health System (stjoeshealth.org)
St. John’s Ascension Health: Frequently Asked Questions: COVID Vaccination | Ascension
St. Joseph Mercy- Livonia – Trinity Health: Schedule COVID-19 Vaccine | Saint Joseph Mercy Health System (stjoeshealth.org)
Costco pharmacies are administering COVID-19 vaccines to individuals age 12 and older are eligible for COVID vaccine in the US. Learn more: COVID Vaccine | Costco
Garden City Hospital
COVID-19 vaccine appointments are based on vaccine availability. As more doses become available, they will continue to add more appointments. Learn more: COVID-19 Vaccine in Garden City, MI | Garden City Hospital (gch.org)
Henry Ford Health System
If you are a Henry Ford patient 12+ you can schedule your appointment through MyChart. Scheduling options for ages 12-15 are coming soon. You cannot schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment through your regular Henry Ford doctor or their contact center. Learn more: Vaccine FAQs | Coronavirus | Henry Ford Health System – Detroit, MI
Sam’s Club offers the COVID-19 vaccine for individuals aged 12 and older whether you’re a member or not, at no cost to you. Learn more: COVID-19 Vaccines – Sam’s Club (samsclub.com)
COVID vaccines are available for individuals aged 12 and above at no cost in select locations based on eligibility. Learn more: Book COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment | Flu Shots & Immunizations – Walmart.com
COVID-19 Vaccine Information & Resources
- For information on the COVID-19 Vaccine, eligibility, and state-wide vaccination locations visit Michigan.gov/coronavirus.
- Accurate COVID-19 vaccine information is available on the CDC’s website.
- See also Detroit’s COVID-19 vaccine update page.
Updates from Our Team
- COVID-19 Vaccine Update (6.10.21)COVID-19 VACCINE UPDATE: Covenant Community Care will have limited Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines for patients starting Monday, June 14th. Please call your specific clinic for information on availability. The CDC, as of May 12, now recommends Pfizer for everyone ages 12 and up. COVENANT PATIENTS: Please call our clinics for more information on availability and eligibility … Read more
- COVID-19 Vaccine Update (5.12.21)We are offering Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine at all clinics. Our Michigan Avenue clinic is also offering Moderna vaccine. COVENANT PATIENTS: Please call our clinics for more information on availability and eligibility in signing up to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. You can find our clinic hours and phone numbers here. We are now only vaccinating individuals based … Read more
- Royal Oak Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic 4.10.21We’re excited to share that on April 10, our Royal Oak clinic administered 110 doses of Johnson and Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine Janssen. We’re pleased to share the safe, effective, and single-dose Janssen vaccine with our patients and community. Our clinics are prepared and confident to provide our patients and community the Janssen vaccine. Patients, please … Read more
- Westland Clinic Offers Moderna COVID-19 VaccineThis week our Westland Clinic (32932 Warren Rd, Westland, MI 48185) is offering the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine. Individuals 18 and older can call 734-298-0202 to schedule an appointment.
- Woodward COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic 4.26.21Our Woodward Clinic (27776 Woodward Ave, Royal Oak, MI 48067) is hosting a COVID-19 (Moderna) Vaccine Clinic this Monday, April 26 (1st Dose) and Monday, May 24 (2nd Dose) by appointment only. Individuals 18 and older can call 313-625-1482 to secure a spot.