Our mission is to show and share the love of God, as seen in the good news of Jesus Christ, by providing integrated affordable and quality health care to those who need it most.
Who is Covenant?
Covenant Community Care is a faith based charitable non-profit Community Health Center, serving the people of Metro Detroit, that seeks out, heals, and strengthens over 20,000 people every year through services like medical, dental, OB-care, behavioral health, and vision. As a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), we offer integrated medical, dental and behavioral health care to everyone, regardless of their ability to pay.
We accept all Medicaid plans in our region, as well as Medicare and many other private and public insurance plans.
“Covenant Community Care, Inc. is a FTCA (Federal Tort Claim Act) deemed Community Health Center. We are a Health Center Section 330 (c) & (h) program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n)”
We invite you to explore our website and learn more about us!
Our Original Vision
(est. 2001) The vision of Covenant is to establish a community-based health center that will provide neighborhood support by making available a variety of low/no cost services. Covenant envisions a future where:
- A full range of primary health care services are available for the community.
- Those expressing an interest in Jesus Christ or are discipled.
- Health care providers have the opportunity to use their gifts in service to others.
- Residents of the community develop leadership skills and opportunities within Covenant.
- Health care is provided to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of those served.
- Cultural diversity is celebrated.
- Collaboration with community ministries and organizations is fostered.
- Sound business principals are integrated with a Christian service-based mission.
Courage to Care
Board of Directors