Outpatient Substance Use Treatment
Substance Use Disorder Treatment
At Covenant Community Care we provide outpatient substance use disorder counseling for all stages of recovery. We also offer Medication Assisted Treatment in conjunction with individual and group therapy to help patients achieve a sustained and healthy recovery from addiction.
To schedule an appointment, please call our Recovery Center at 313-625-1336.
If you are seeking treatment for detox and/or residential, please call:
- For Macomb County residents with Medicaid or uninsured: (586) 948-0222
- For Wayne County residents with Medicaid or uninsured: (800) 241-4949
- For Oakland County residents with Medicaid or uninsured: (248) 464-6363
- For Private and commercial insurance call the number on the back of your card.
- Alcoholics Anonymous: https://www.aa.org/
- Narcotics Anonymous: https://www.na.org/
- Celebrate Recovery: https://www.celebraterecovery.com/
- SMART Recovery: https://www.smartrecovery.org/
- Dual Recovery Anonymous-: http://www.draonline.org/
Support groups for friends & families
- Families Against Narcotics (FAN): https://www.familiesagainstnarcotics.org/
- Nar-anon: https://www.nar-anon.org/
- Adult Children of Alcoholics: https://adultchildren.org/